Tuesday, March 13, 2007

working

today i am staying home to clean clean clean. no swimming or trips to the library. just me, a mop and broom, a bottle of vinegar, and two monkeys climbing on me. i am motivated by the glorious weather outside and by my growing list of projects that need to be worked on soon. very soon. birthdays and mother's day and spring equinox drive me on, making me reach for another cuppa.
here is a little preview of my works in progress:

march's block print for the monthly postcard project. i'm flying solo on this for the time being but i am determined it will be done soon so those on my mailing list, please check your postbox next week.

a test strip of tea dyed canvas drying in the sun. can't reveal the purpose yet as it would be the ruin of many a surprise.


and thanks for the kind words about the placemat. i am not satisfied though and am in the process of redesigning the project. yet another layer in my pile of things to do.
anyway, hope march is marchy for everyone. take care.
p.s. if you care to be added to the postcard mailing list, just send an email my way.

1 comment:

kayla said...

Ooh yeah, I want to be on the mailing list. What are you carving from? I love the flowers--definitely springy! I'll email you.